HOLIDAYSWhat we do today determines what the world will look like tomorrow. (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)
As your hosts, we are committed to treating each other with respect.
During the current Covid-19 situation a number of new rules of conduct have been developed to guarantee protection for ourselves, our employees and guests.
In the hotel
NEW: since 14 September 2020 it is mandatory to wear a mouth-nose cover
All our employees will be wearing a mouth-nose cover in public indoor areas and when interacting with guests. Our guests are required to wear the mouth-nose cover in all public indoor areas.
• in the restaurant when seated at the table and at the bar
• in the swimming pools, showers, saunas and steam baths
• when practising sports (PHYSIO-GYM fitness studio)
General guidelines for guests:
• ALWAYS maintain a distance of at least one meter to other people with the exception of members of your own household or those travelling with you and staying in the same accommodation unit.
• Refrain from shaking hands and hugs.
• Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
• Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
• Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or in a tissue.
• Do not travel if you feel unwell. Should you develop symptoms during your stay, contact the host.
If you come from a country or city for which a travel warning has been issued or should the Covid-19 pandemic lead to personal travel restrictions, no cancellation fees will be charged.
If you feel unwell, please check your health condition before you start your holiday.
Safe at the hotel:
• We have adapted our existing hygiene and cleaning standards to the current situation and increased the cleaning intervals.
• Disinfectant dispensers are distributed at many places throughout the hotel
• Restaurant, swimming pool and SPA – the minimum distance of one meter will be maintained.
Information on the current situation:
Please find updates on the current situation in the region here: https://orf.at/corona/stories/daten/